Monday, June 29, 2009

Two months old already!?!


               TWO MONTHS OLD!!


Where does the time go?!? During my pregnancy, I felt like time was CRAWLING...I could never seem to get the days to go by fast enough! It was the LONGEST 37 weeks of my life(so far.) Today, I feel like the days just fly! I'm feel a lot busier now that Kyleigh is here, yet some days I don't accomplish  anything! I can't believe she is already two months old! It has been the hardest, most rewarding two months of my life! I absolutely LOVE being a mother and I've been blessed with the most wonderful daughter in the world! She has just learned to smile and giggle a little. Scott, being the playful dad, figured out that she loves it when we stick our tongues out at her. She even does it back to us...yes, we are teaching our sweet little girl that it is ok to stick her tongue out at people! :) I couldn't stop laughing yesterday when i noticed Kyleigh sticking her tongue out at the animals on her mobile! I'm sure she was quite disappointed when they didn't play along! 

           She gets so excited when we stick our tongues out at her


                      Concentrating so hard

                     SUCCESS!!!  
                                  "I did it mom!"

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! It sure helps the hard days when they smile back at you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the photos! I can't believe how big she is! I love yall and miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine,

    I love this post! Thank you for sharing! She is changing so fast.


    Miss you, call me soon, can't wait to hear about the house!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathryn! You look so good and she is just beautiful! Glad to hear you are enjoying it so much!

    ReplyDelete